Club Resources Hub
The following are a variety of resources to assist you with starting your club or improving your club's governance, growth and development. At present there are links to online options for assistance however monitor this space as we add further files and information of various formats.
Of course with pickleball being so new we welcome feedback and contributions of material that you think would benefit others across the state. The more we work together the faster we will grow into a viable sport that can be unquestionably recognised by Sport Australia.
- Ensure your Club is well prepared and keep your members up to date by following the Covid-19 Committee Checklist
- Assess your current club operations by completing the SPORTAUS Club Health Check
- Browse the Queensland Government's resources for running and promoting a sports club here
- Review, update or develop new Policy and Procedure templates here
- Learn how your Club can be more Socially Inclusive here
- Social media communications increasing? Find policy templates and useful information here
- Keep in touch or hold meetings online using free video conference tools such as Skype and Zoom Basic
Governance and Compliance
- Incorporate your club and protect the personal assets of your club leadership as well as become eligible for government funding. Find more information here
- Need more time to hold your Annual General Meeting (AGM)? Request an extension here
Education and Training Opportunities
- Play By The Rules – Online Training Courses
- Sports Community – Club and Committee Development Webinars
- Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance - Join their mailing list for information on wide spectrum of courses available as well as updates on grants and other funding opportunities.
- Regional funding – Review available funding opportunities here
- COVID-19 Relief measures – Check the financial assistance offered by Qld and Australian governments here